An 8-page workbook for kids to learn about these majestic sea turtles.
From the 7 different species, their life cycle, about the body, and some conservation activities.
The workbook contains activities too as well as flashcards of the 4 species you are most likely to encounter.
This workbook is ideal for primary kids that want to learn a little more about these marine reptiles.
The Workbook Contains
- General information sheet about Sea Turtles which can be used with playdough to create an ocean scene (erasers etc… can also be used instead)
- Life Cycle of the Sea Turtle information sheet
- Worksheet showing the body of the sea turtle labelled and an unlabelled version for your child to complete
- Information about what each of the species of sea turtle eats – you could use this plastic bag jellyfish experiment with this to explore a little about the threats to leatherback sea turtles in the oceans.
- A sea turtle species Wordsearch
- Flashcards with the 4 species of sea turtles you are most likely to encounter – leatherback, green, loggerhead and hawksbill
- A prompt sheet or poster design for Save the Turtles exploring the threats that they face.